Planting Loam (pH Neutral)Pricing options will be displayed when a postcode has been entered above
Planting Loam (pH Neutral)
• Flower Beds & Borders
• Vegetable Gardens
• Tree, Shrub & Hedge Planting
• Raised Beds
• Mulching Beds & Borders
• Planters, Pots & Containers
• Prestigious Landscape Developments
Our 'Planting Loam' is a high quality, manufactured premium blended loam which is ideal for all landscaping applications and especially suitable for planting flowers, fruit, vegetables, trees and shrubs in borders, raised beds, allotments as well as designated planting areas and containers.
'Planting Loam' is a nutrient rich dark coloured loam with a typical pH close to neutral, typically between 6.5 and 7.5, and is blended using locally sourced soils and subsoils, horticultural sands and grit and mix of mature organic composts. A very high quality free draining topsoil, the mature organic composts provide a slow release fertilising action which will give bumper yields of flowers, fruit and vegetables in years to come whilst providing the necessary nutrients and minerals healthy tree and shrub root and plant growth.
Meeting the strict parameters of British Standard BS3882-2015, our 'Planting Loam' has very little stone content and is screened to 10mm, which produces a very fine finished material making it easy to work even in wet conditions because of its light, friable, free draining texture.
Due to its high organic content this material is not suitable for turfing or seeding.
• Fully meets BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for topsoil)
• Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
BS 3882:2015 is the British Standard Specification for “Topsoil and Requirements for Use” in the UK.
• BS3882:2015 Certified
• Fully conforms to NHBC Standards Plus
• Rich in Organic Matter and Nitrogen
• Balanced Neutral pH typically 6.5 – 7.5 (typically low 7's)
• Full of natural nutrients
• Suitable for immediate planting
• Easy to use
• No additional compost required
• Screened to 10mm and Friable
• Contaminate free
• Good water retention
• Non manure based and Peat Free
• Aminopyralid free