Environmental Policy Statement
Bury Hill Landscape Supplies Limited was established in 2011 to provide an extensive and expanding range of superior hard and soft landscaping materials to the professional landscape and horticultural trades and industries as well as discerning gardeners.
Bury Hill Landscape Supplies Limited was established in 2002 to provide high quality mulches, ground covers, soils, aggregates and play surfacing to the landscaping industry.
Bury Hill Landscape Supplies Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
The policy review date is 01.07.2024.
Signed: David de Vere (Director)