Bury Hill Black (pH Neutral)Pricing options will be displayed when a postcode has been entered above
Bury Hill Black (pH Neutral)
• pH Neutral Planting
• Growing Vegetables & Fruit
• Raised Beds
• Flower Borders
• Tree & Shrub Planting
• Planters, Pots & Containers
• Prestigious Landscape Developments
‘Bury Hill Black’ is still regarded as our very best planting topsoil, suitable for a wide range of landscaping applications and one of the best growing products on the market where a quality outcome is essential.
Minimally processed and screened to 10mm, Bury Hill Black is a totally peat free, rich fertile, friable, high quality growing medium which is blended using naturally dark rich fertile Fen soils, Ericaceous soils and a dark rich organic compost.
The finished product is a balanced, neutral pH premium planting soil which is high in organics and nitrogen and packed full of nutrients and natural minerals which will provide the best possible start to all planting schemes, boosting plant growth and root development, making this product ideal for growing both vegetables and fruit as well as a wide range of plants and shrubs where a neutral pH soil is preferred.
Fully compliant to the British Standard 3882:2015, ‘Bury Hill Black’ typically has a pH close to neutral, is virtually stone free and is screened to 10mm, which gives a very fine finished material, making it easy to work even in wet conditions owing to its light, friable, free draining texture.
Bury Hill Black is highly fertile and blended using 100% natural materials and as such it is not unusual for a small amount of native, non-invasive weeds to show when first used. The high organic content of this material makes it unsuitable for turfing or seeding.
• Fully meets BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for topsoil)
• Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
BS 3882:2015 is the British Standard Specification for “Topsoil and Requirements for Use” in the UK.
• Scientifically verified
• Fully conforms to NHBC Standards Plus
• High in Organic Matter and Nitrogen
• Balanced Neutral pH 6.5 – 7.5 (typically low 7's)
• Full of natural nutrients
• Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
• Contaminate free
• Screened to 10mm
• Good water retention
• Easy to use
• No additional compost recommended
• 100% Peat Free
• Non manure based
• Aminopyralid free
• Suitable for immediate planting