Pre-Turf and Seeding FertiliserPricing options will be displayed when a postcode has been entered above
Rapid Roots – Pre- Turf & Seed Fertiliser
Our Rapid Roots Pre-Turf and Seeding Fertiliser should be applied directly to the soil immediately prior to laying or seeding your new lawn. This specially formulated slow-release fertiliser helps the speedy establishment of new root systems ensuring that your new lawn receives everything required to develop quickly.
Whats in Rapid Roots Pre-Seeding and turfing Fertiliser?
• Magnesium Oxide aids the rate of chlorophyll, which is the key to a beautiful green lawn.
• Nitrogen ro promote strong healthy leaf growth.
• Phosphorus to build strong, healthy clean roots.
• Potassium to prevent lawn disease as well as increasing the roots water absorption rate.
• Humates and Trace Elements to increase nutrient retention, which results in fewer nutrients to be washed away.
• Seaweed to stimulate bacteria within the soil which will release more nutrients into your soil.
• All these minerals and nutrients encourage faster grass seed germination.
• We recommend distributing the fertiliser over the prepared soil prior to laying new turf or before sowing grass seeds.
We recommend that you apply this pre-turfing/seeding feed to the freshly prepared soil at the rate of 20 grams per square metre, then work the granules into the first 20-30mm of the soil with a fine rake. Once the turf/seed is laid on top, it is important that the soil is well watered. We recommend that our Pre-Turf and Seeding Fertiliser is re-applied onto the established lawn six weeks after laying, as this will provide the grass with sufficient nutrients for the first six months.
Our turf and seeding fertiliser can be applied all year round, however, for best results we recommend avoiding applications during heat waves and drought conditions.
Availability: 2kg Tub (one tub covers up to 100m2)