Nationwide Pallet Deliveries
All bagged deliveries outside of our local delivery zones, will be delivered by one of our National Palletised Distribution partners. We aim to deliver all nationwide bag orders in the fastest possible time, in line with customers delivery instructions. Orders will be processed, dispatched and delivered during the companies normal operating hours, which are Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00 hours.
We aim to dispatch all orders the next working day (Monday – Friday) wherever possible with deliveries normally being made between 9am and 6pm on the day of delivery. Our standard delivery service is on a 3 day pallet service, however you will have the option to upgrade your delivery to ‘next working day’ on orders placed before 12.00am on the day of ordering (please note: orders placed at weekends or bank holidays will be dispatched the next working day). We also offer a timed delivery service (am/pm or pre-10.30am) and a Saturday delivery service for urgent orders, all of which can be selected at the Checkout, but please note that delivery surcharges may apply.
When placing your order, it is important that you include both your mobile telephone number as well as your email address (if you have one), as this will allow you to receive delivery tracking information directly from the delivery driver. As a general rule, you will receive an email advising you of the delivery day, delivery drivers will then aim to contact you an hour before delivery to inform you of their arrival, so a valid telephone number or email address is essential.
All nationwide bulk bag and handy bag deliveries are made on a standard (non-returnable) timber pallet. Pallet deliveries are guaranteed to KERBSIDE only, please refer to our Nationwide Pallet Deliveries – Delivery Method T&C’s below for further information.
If you have any queries or require any help regarding your delivery, please contact us on 01306 877540.
NATIONWIDE PALLET DELIVERIES - DELIVERY METHOD T&C’S
• Access to delivery site must be on hard roads over which a delivery vehicle can pass without sustaining or causing damage of any kind. Access must also avoid low bridges and low overhead wires and trees. (Please refer to ‘pallet delieries’)
• Pallet deliveries are guaranteed to KERBSIDE only, we cannot deliver over loose or uneven ground i.e. not gravel, shingle or grass. However, when a driveway or delivery area is relatively flat and smooth, our palletised distribution specialists will endeavour to drop the pallet onto your driveway or alternative flat smooth area close to the delivery vehicle. Please note, our delivery drivers are not able to carry materials up inclines, along small paths or to rear gardens.
• When delivery of small ‘handy’ bags is required to a property with a gravel drive, the customer must be present to assist removing the bags by hand from the delivery vehicle, please note that this will not be possible for bulk bags, which can only be left at the kerbside.
• All pallets are NON-RETURNABLE, it is the customers responsibility to dispose of the pallet(s), which make great firewood.
• When a 7.5 tonne vehicle is required, please note the maximum weight these vehicles can carry is approximately two tonnes. If you require multiple pallets delivering, these may need to be spread over separate delivery dates. Also some 7.5 tonne vehicles have weaker tail lifts, which are not suitable for full pallets of small bags and may require the customer to manually remove a layer of bags to enable delivery. It is recommended with small bag orders on small truck deliveries to order a maximum of 30 bags per pallet to avoid this.
• If you need to reschedule your delivery, you must give us at least 24 hours-notice. Unplanned redeliveries are charged at £35 per pallet plus VAT.
• Any orders returned to us once the products are in transit will be refunded minus the cost of transport, this includes both the outward and return journey to and from the delivery postcode at appx £35+VAT per pallet each way to English destinations (additional charges may apply to Scotland & Wales). Goods must be returned in the condition that they were received, shrink wrapped and accessible by a pallet pump truck and pallet collection vehicle.
• Orders cannot be cancelled without incurring costs once goods have been dispatched. Goods are typically dispatched 3 working days prior to delivery, unless the goods have been booked on a next day delivery service. Please call us for further information.
BHLS Nationwide Pallet Deliveries