Natural Ericaceous BS TopsoilPricing options will be displayed when a postcode has been entered above
Natural Ericaceous BS Topsoil
• Acid Loving Plants and Shrubs
• Raised Beds & Planters
• Ericaceous Fruit & Vegetables
• Lowing the pH in Planting Borders
• Ericaceous Trees & Shrubs
• Mulching Acidic Beds & Borders
• Filling Pots & Containers
• Prestigious Acidic Landscape Applications
Bury Hill Natural Ericaceous soil is blended especially for acid loving plants, trees and shrubs such as Rhododendrons and Azaleas and is a premium ericaceous soil which is blended using 100% dark, rich, acidic Fen soils which are naturally ericaceous. Bury Hill acidic soil is 100% natural, and, unlike most ericaceous soils, it does not include any nasty chemicals which are commonly used to temporarily reduce the pH level.
With a typical Ph of between 4.5 and 5.5, Bury Hill Natural Ericaceous soil is sustainably sourced and is high in organic matter, nutrients and minerals, thus assisting in the promotion of microbial activity and encouraging strong healthy roots and plant growth.
Being an extremely fertile, natural ericaceous soil, blended using 100% natural materials, it is not unusual for a small amount of native, non-invasive weeds to show when first used and, due to its high organic content, this material is not suitable for turfing or seeding.
Tested and accredited by the UK’s leading soil scientist to BS3882:2015 for Ericaceous topsoil.
• Fully meets BS3882:2015 (The British Standard for Ericaceous topsoil)
• Fully conforms to the Guidance in NHBC Standards Plus 2021.
BS 3882:2015 is the British Standard Specification for “Topsoil and Requirements for Use” in the UK. ‘The British Standard Explained’
What is Manufactured Topsoil
• Scientifically verified
• 100% Natural
• High Organic Matter
• Natural Low pH 4.5 – 5.5
• Full of available nutrients & minerals
• Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
• Contaminate free
• Screened to 10mm
• Moderate drainage
• Good water retention
• Easy to use
• No additional compost required
• Peat Free
• Non manure based
• Aminopyralid free
• Suitable for immediate planting