Lightweight Intensive Ericaceous SoilPricing options will be displayed when a postcode has been entered above
Lightweight Intensive Ericaceous Soil
• A Wide Selection of Roof Garden & Balcony Planting Applications where a Lightweight Intensive Media is required
• Podium Use and all Green Roof Options
Bury Hill Lightweight Intensive Ericaceous Roof Garden Soil is a blend of our Natural Ericaceous Topsoil with 4-10mm LECA, a Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate, which creates a lightweight planting medium that is very similar in nutrient value and performance to that of our natural ericaceous soil. This product is regarded as an essential material for Ericaceous Planting in Roof Gardens and Balcony planters and is widely used in all lightweight planting applications where the point loadings need to be reduced.
• All our Lightweight Intensive Soils are tested by Tim O’Hare Associates, the UK’s leading soil scientist, to their own specification, which far exceeds the requirements of the British Standard.
Lightweight Intensive Ericaceous Soil Accreditation
• Scientifically verified
• Bulk Density (At Field Capacity) 1.19 Mg/m3
• Bulk Density (At Saturation) 1.32 Mg/m3
• Balanced pH 5.8 to 6.6
• Fully compliant to industry standards and beyond
• Screened to 10mm
• Free draining
• Peat Free